|We write custom data processing code
that can read and write MongoDB data into and out of other data storage
environments. We can setup Mongo DB databases and documents, and integrate
this data with MYSQL or with SQL Server or Oracle. We can write custom
applications to work with your existing Mongo data. In other words we can
use MongoDB just as we use any SQL based data source.
Are you using Mongo right? SHOULD you be using it?
We can tell you if
MongoDB is RIGHT for your use case. (and there
are good arguments that it
often is not
)We believe that it can be, but would also tell you that you need
to be very careful. We've seen misuse cause serious issues as projects scale
• MongoDB stores data in flexible, JSON-like documents, meaning fields can
vary from document to document and data structure can be changed over time
• The document model maps to the objects in your application code, making
data easy to work with
• Ad hoc queries, indexing, and real time aggregation provide powerful ways
to access and analyze your data
• MongoDB is a distributed database at its core, so high availability,
horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use
• MongoDB is free and open-source.